Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nicholaus Joseph Williams better known as Trinidad James (September 24, 1987 - ), is a Trinidadian-American rapper known for his hit single "All Gold Everything".
Why His Songs Suck
- His lyrics are very simple and often just repeat some words over and over again;
- He just raps about his jewelry and expensive clothes.
- His voice is very annoying and he mumbles a lot.
- His beats are bad or terrible.
- His music videos are really bad.
- His flow is awful, especially when he tries to scream.
- He collaborated with bad artists like Lil Dicky, iLoveMakonnen and Rich Homie Quan.
- He is a bad one hit wonder.
- He has terrible bars like "Popped a Molly, I'm sweatin".
- His XXL Cypher was mediocre and too short.
- He uses product placement such as the video game consoles Nintendo 64 (N64) and GameCube, the video games Goldeneye 007 and Madden NFL, Netflix and Instagram.
- His new music is slightly better than his older one.
- He has some good songs like "Black Owned" and "Cou$ Cou$".