Khadimou Rassoul Cheikh Fall (born September 10, 1998), better known by his stage name Sheck Wes is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and model known for his hit single, "Mo Bamba".
Khadimou Rassoul Cheikh Fall was born to Senegalese immigrants on September 10, 1998 in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, New York. When he was five years old, Wes and his mother moved to Milwaukee, where he lived for 9 years. He grew up with future Orlando Magic player Mohamed Bamba.
Why His Music Sucks
- His lyrics are very simple. Sometimes he just repeats words
- He overuses the word "bitch" in his music way too much for no good reason.
- His voice is very annoying.
- His music videos are very generic.
- His song "LeBron James" is very annoying and laughably bad.
- His flows are awful. In addition, he says that he has "so many flows" in his song "Mo Bamba" even though he only uses two flows in the whole song which makes him a liar.
- He ruined Travis Scott's "NO BYSTANDERS" with his annoying chorus.
- He was accused of domestic abuse on his girlfriend Skye.
- He's a one-hit-wonder and a bad one.
- He ruined GFU as he sounded annoying and offbeat at times
- His production is usually good.
- His song "Enzo" with DJ Snake was great.
- He got some decent songs like "Live Sheck Wes" and "Rich One Day".
- He worked with great artists like Travis Scott, Kanye West and Don Toliver.
- His song Gang Gang with Jackboys was also great.
- Mudboy (2018)
- JACKBOYS (with Travis Scott, Don Toliver, Luxury Tax and Chase B as JackBoys)
- He has one half-brother named Suheyb Ali Isse.