Mini Pop Kids
The Mini Pop Kids it's a brand started in 1980s it Featuring family-friendly versions of today’s top hits, the Mini Pop Kids have released 18 studio albums, performed sold-out shows all across the country of Canada, and have reached the top of the Billboard and iTunes charts.
The are talented group made up of Abby, Aliyah Rose, Camden, Kayleigh, Kyra, Julia, Leyonce, Liv, Noam, Tre and Vasili. new music videos being released on CDs and Youtube.
Why It Sucks
- The Mini Pop Kids members voice they all chessey but Heck even Justin Bieber is not then members this.
- The covers they make it's all awful Since then some covers are better then this.
- Their dubbing and rhymes are awful, wrecking any meaning of the original that it once had.
- Their versions are more grainy in terms of sound compared to the original versions, by well done producers!
- Unnecesary censorship. For example as listed below here:
- At the start "Africa" had it's lyrics "I hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation She's coming in, 12:30 flight The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies He turned to me as if to say, Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you" changed to something even worse which is "It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had" Why is this disrespectful?
- Their voices are extremely autotuned.
- Their songs mainly comprise of lacking instrumentals, combined with lazily pasted lyrics and cheesy music videos.
- They can't memorize the lyrics right, a lot of the time in fact.
- Some songs contain Copyrighted material is present when none of these kids even mention the original singers for what they try and fail to sing, instead making it worse.