Kirk Jerel Randle (born August 20, 1989), better known by his stage name Kirko Bangz, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer from Houston, Texas. He is best known for his single, "Drank in My Cup" which was released in 2011 and peaked at number 28 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Kirko Bangz was born Kirk Jerel Randle in Houston, Texas. Bangz started rapping at the age of fifteen, due in part to witnessing his mother struggle as a single parent; using his mother's pain as motivation. He graduated from North Shore High School in Houston and would later go on to attend Prairie View A&M University where he would major in communications.
Why He and His Songs Suck
- He sounds bored and unenthusiastic in his songs.
- He uses way too much autotune to the point that he sounds like a robot.
- His lyrics are bad and corny.
- Both his XXL Cypher and XXL Freestyle were horrible. Even Trinidad James, who is terrible artist, did better than him.
- He is one hit wonder, and very bad one.
- His flow is boring, simple and generic.
- His production is average.