Javorius Tykies Scott (born July 15, 1998), known professionally as JayDaYoungan, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Scott is best known for his singles "23 Island", "Elimination" and "Opps", which have received 49, 27 and 26 million respective streams on SoundCloud as of November 2020. Scott had released the mixtapes Forever 23 (2018), Endless Pain (2019), and his debut album Misunderstood (2019), which peaked at number 43 on the Billboard 200. He was first exposed to the mainstream with his mixtapes Ruffwayy and The Real Jumpman 23, which included the tracks "Sliding Freestyle" and "Muddy Situation".
Why He And His Music Suck
- His voice is REALLY annoying whether he's singing or rapping, it doesn't matter because his vocals and delivery are always grating and high. His high voice is so annoying that he sounds like Young Thug and NBA YoungBoy hybrid.
- His rapping is pretty bad.
- His accent is annoying.
- He's not very talented at flows and sometimes he doesn't even switch it up.
- He mumbles and slurs to the point where you can barely understand what he's saying.
- His use of autotune is unbearable most of the time.
- His lyrical content is terrible as they're all about girls, money, sex and butts such as the lyrics from his song "Meet The Doctor" he says "I fucked the bitch and he keep asking for his wife back" and then he says "She suck my dick I fuck her good and gave her right back.
- He made a song that revolves around butts "Touch Your Toes" with Mulatto who is a good artist.
- He's another example of a fake gangster. He and NBA YoungBoy were beefing for a long while and Jay started to clout chase by calling him names and calling him fake and when YoungBoy found Jay he ran away and after that he got mad and made excuses and still clowned YoungBoy and Quando Rondo for it meaning he can't stand be proven fake similar to another fake gangster rapper. At least YoungBoy and Quando can make good songs.
- He was arrested on May 11, 2019 for drug and gun possession and later that year he's proven himself to be a jerk as he was arrested for ASSAULTING A PREGNANT WOMAN.
- His beats are usually good.
- Some of his lyrics talk about struggles.
- He worked with good artists like Kevin Gates, YFN Lucci and Mulatto.
- His voice can be a bit more enjoyable if he just tones it down.
- Baby23 (2020)
- YOUNGANimal (2016)
- Ruffwayy (2017)
- The Real Jumpman 23 (2017)
- Wake Up (2018)
- Taking Off (2018)
- 23 (2018)
- Forever 23 (2018)
- Endless Pain (2019)
- Can't Speak On It (2019)
- Misunderstood (2019)