Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969), also known by the stage names Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puffy, or Diddy, is an American rapper, record producer, record executive, and entrepreneur. Born in New York City and raised in the suburb of Mount Vernon, he worked as a talent director at Uptown Records before founding his own record label, Bad Boy Records in 1993. Since then, Combs has produced and cultivated artists such as The Notorious B.I.G., Mary J. Blige, and Usher.
Combs' debut album, No Way Out (1997), has been certified seven times platinum. The album was followed by Forever (1999), The Saga Continues... (2001), and Press Play (2006), all of which were commercially successful. In 2009, Combs formed the musical group Dirty Money and released the critically and commercially successful album Last Train to Paris (2010).
Combs has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards, and is the producer of MTV's Making the Band. In 2019, Forbes estimated his net worth at US$740 million.
Why He And His Music Suck
- His rapping is below average.
- Such as Yung Bans and Yo Gotti, he has a VERY boring flow which makes you fall asleep.
- He ruined most of Biggie's songs with his annoying ad-libs such as I Like It and Let's Go.
- His lyrics are extremely unoriginal.
- He wanted 1 million dollars for Tupac's head.
- He fell off hard.
- He is also very overrated, despite the fact he literally did nothing for Hip Hop Industry.
- He collaborated with good artists like Future, Lil Kim and The Notorious B.I.G.
- "I'll Be Missing You" and "Best Friend" were great songs.