Daddy Yankee (Post 2017)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ramón Luis Ayala Rodríguez (born February 3, 1977), known by his stage name Daddy Yankee, is a Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer.
Why His Songs Suck Now
- His singing is grating.
- One of his songs, "Despacito", contains blatant references to sexuality, not to mention that song is by another terrible reggaeton artist, Luis Fonsi.
- Almost all of the songs by him sound the same.
- He uses way too much Auto-Tune.
- He is the face of one of the worst music genres, reggaeton.
- He has a very annoying voice.
- His song "Shaky Shaky" is extremely annoying and repetitive.
- He was responsible for pioneering the Reggaeton genre
- He inspired a lot of Reggaeton artists like Luis Fonsi and Pitbull.
- His stupid and laughable stage name.
- Despite the bad qualities, he used to be good enough for a page on the Best Music Wiki. The page can be viewed here
- His paternal grandfather Porto Ayala y Ayala was listed as "mullato" (half black-half white) on civil records and his paternal grandmother Altagracia Class y Aponte was listed as "white" on civil records. So, this makes him 10% black/African.