City Girls is an American hip hop duo consisting of Yung Miami (pronounced "Young Miami", born Caresha Romeka Brownlee; February 11, 1994) and JT (born Jatavia Shakara Johnson; December 3, 1992). The duo originate from Miami, Florida, and garnered attention after making an uncredited guest appearance on "In My Feelings," the 2018 chart-topping single by Drake. They are signed to Quality Control Music and have released one mixtape, Period (2018), and two studio albums: Girl Code (2018), which spawned the platinum-certified singles "Twerk" and "Act Up", and, City on Lock (2020).
Why They And Their Music Sucks
- The best way to describe these two is Nicki Minaj multiplied by two.
- They have terrible voices. Yung Miami's voice is slutty and grating and JT's voice sounds very bratty.
- Their rapping is terrible.
- They have poor flowing skills and sometimes they don't even switch them up.
- Their lyrical content is awful as they're lyrics revolve around sex, bragging, money and butts and some of they're don't make any sense at all like another rapper.
- They can have bad and petty attitudes.
- Yung Miami ruined "a&t" by 21 Savage.
- JT is known for dissing other female rappers like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B for no good reason.
- They made a song dedicated to female privates "Pussy Talk".
- Their music videos are terrible.
- The BET Hip Hop Awards of "Pussy Talk" was terrible. On top of that, there is a part where a man rubbed his face in Miami's private area.
- Their beats are usually either mediocre or just boring.
- They're just unlikeable artists in the music industry.
- Both of them are really problematic.
- Young Miami said she would beat up her son if he was gay
- JT said lot of homophobic, islamobhobic, racist, colorist and transphobic things on her twitter and also said she would like to be raped by R. Kelly.
- The beat on "Act Up" isn't that bad.
- Their features on "Said Sum" by MoneyBagg Yo were pretty good.
- They have some good songs like "Come On" featuring Saweetie.