Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christopher Stacy Cheeks (born December 11, 1991) is a Californian recording artist and the CEO of Snotty Nose Records. He is well-known for his brother-like relationship with popular Canton, Ohio rapper Trippie Redd.
Why His Songs Suck
- He simply copies Lil Wayne style as he sounds and EVEN looks like him.
- He was featured on Trippie Redd's worst song "Rack City/Love Scars 2".
- In some of his songs he uses too much autotune, and even with that he still sounds like Lil Wayne.
- He collaborated with awful artists like Famous Dex.
- Laughably bad stage name which absolutely makes no sense.
- He ruined Trippie Redd's "Can You Rap Like Me Pt.2".
- He doesn't have a well-known single by himself. Just features by songs by Trippie Redd