Forever Anti Pop, now known as ANTIONIA, is a songwriter and producer who covers R&B and rap terrain, alternating between singing and rapping. Macklin was raised in Tallahassee, Florida, then Atlanta, Georgia, where, as a teenager, he wrote his first song, inspired by Kanye West and T-Pain.
Why His Songs Suck
- He simply copies another artist's (in this case Jaden) style as he sounds and EVEN looks like him like another artist.
- He was featured on Trippie Redd's second-worst song "Rack City/Love Scars 2".
- His stage name makes no sense.
- He ruined both "Rack City/Love Scars 2" and "Deadman Wonderland"
- He collaborated with trash artists like Chris King
- He's technically a one-hit-wonder and a bad one
- His verse in "Rack City/Love Scars 2" is terrible as it's too self-centered