Jump to navigation Jump to search
AJR is an Indie Pop band formed by three brothers, Adam, Jack, and Ryan Met.
Why They Used to Suck
- They use tons of Autotune, so much so that their real voice becomes unrecognizable, especially in "The Click".
- They use copyrighted assets or brand names, like in "Don't Throw Out My Legos", or "I'm Ready", which is just Spongebob's catchphrase remixed to make a song.
- Their album names suck.
- "I'm Ready" could have gotten a better name, "Living Room" is just living room, and "Burn Down the House" is similar to "Burning Down The House"
- They had once a member that went completely uncredited for their music.
- And note, he CREATED the instrumental for AJR.
- Some of their lyrics suck.
- For example, "You never overheard/ That I blew twenty grand on shirts/ Nobody knows my quirks/ 'Cause I'm not famous, no." is unique but it is pulled off terribly.
They are good enough to be on the best music and songs wiki