Austin Alan Rochez (b. September 2, 1996), popularly known as 645AR, is a rapper from Atlanta, Georgia.
Born in the Bronx in New York City, NY, he moved to the South when he was 11, first to Florida and then to Atlanta. Regarding his stage name, he told Complex: “645 is for the building I grew up in in The Bronx. Jackson Ave, 645. The AR is for my government name, which I can’t tell you.”
He is known for his “squeaking” style of rap music, in which he uses a high and squeaky pitch in his delivery. This is most notably documented on his biggest hit to date, “4 Da Trap.” He says this style was discovered while messing around in a studio session in 2018.
He started his rap career in 2017, and has released 17 projects since then, while the squeaking delivery is only seen in his recent work.
Why He and His Music Suck
- His squeaky-pitched voice is annoying and painful to listen to.
- On that note, his songs are difficult to understand, because they don't sound like they are sung in English.
- His lyrics are mediocre and corny.
- His music videos are boring and uninteresting.
- He ruined FKA twigs' "Sum Bout U".
- His flow is horrible.
- In his older music, where he doesn't use squeaky voice, he sounds awful and bored.
- As mentioned in WHAHMS #1, despite his squeaky-pitched voice, he uses way too much autotune to the point that he sound like a chipmunk mumbling.
- He can't take NoLifeShaq's critic on him and dissed NoLifeShaq's Eminem poster
- The produced beats what he raps in are good but he makes it trash with the vocals